miércoles, junio 27, 2007

no more virtual friends

No more virtual friends, I said. I said, I’m sorry, I can’t. I can not stand it again. It is so sad to me, to tell every one that I don’t believe anymore in the virtual friendship.
I had a few virtual friends, indeed. The first one was in Granada. He said that his name is Antonio, but now, I don’t know. He said a lot of things; I said a lot of things. The difference is that I said the truth. I can’t say the same about him. And, even, he continued telling me a lot of lying, dishonest stories, still the last conversation we had.
I am so sad, so confused, so tired… and a little paranoid.
The only one that remains to me like a virtual friend is my rock star, my southern friend. He and I can not have a conversation, since a month or more. So, I tell him: Hi, friend, you are the only virtual friend to me by now. But, I really hope to see you soon. Come to Santiago-is-Chile, or I will go to the south. I am a little hurt about the virtual friendship; I believed that I had a Spanish friend, but I was wrong.
Soon, folks, I will write in Spanish. By now, I am just taking revenge, because I need it so much. And over all, because this guy never understand the English. So, goodbye, "Antonio" or whatever was your name.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Gracias, sabes que no sé nada de Inglés. Traduce.

la que escribe dijo...

me da flojera, hazlo tú. en todo caso, puedes pedirle ayuda a tu familia, si es que era real.